WEB FLAC (tracks) - 454 Mb | MP3 CBR 320 kbps - 178 Mb | 01:17:35
Vocal Jazz, Easy Listening | Label: New Design Records, Arts Music
Having achieved great success over the course of four decades as a songwriter, producer, and performer, Steve Tyrell is the man behind suh pop hits like the chart-topping ‘How Do You Talk To An Angel’ and producer of Linda Rondstadt’s Grammy-winning Don’t Know. He was only 19 years old when he first began producing with music greats Burt Bacharach and Hal David. He worked on several Dionne Warwick hits such as ‘The Look of Love’, and ‘Alfie’. Together with B.J. Thomas, they made the Bacharach-David song, ‘Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head’ into a 1969 Oscar winner for Best Song From A Movie (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid). He has lent his musical expertise to over 40 films and countless television projects.
Originally released in 2008, this year marks the 10th anniversary of Back To Bacharach, as well as Burt Bacharach’s 90th birthday. This anniversary edition includes seven bonus tracks.
Steve Tyrell says… “I have been asked many times ‘where did you go to college?’ and I always answer with the same response: ‘I’m a graduate of Bacharach University!’’’ To celebrate the tenth anniversary of this album, Steve went back into the vault and polished seven lost gems recorded during the Bacharach sessions. Among them, his version of “That’s What Friends Are For”, a song he has long regretted not including on the original album. His tribute to the songs of Burt Bacharach and Hal David now extends to additional collaborations with Carole Bayer-Sager, Mack David, and Bob Hilliard. By his own admission, this is one of Tyrell’s most personal albums with songs that have shaped him as much as they have shaped modern American Songbook.
1. That's What Friends Are For
2. Walk On By (2018 Remastered)
3. The Look of Love (2018 Remastered)
4. This Guy's in Love with You (feat. Herb Alpert & Burt Bacharach) [2018 Remastered] 5. One Less Bell to Answer (2018 Remastered)
6. What the World Needs Now Is Love (feat. Burt Bacharach, Martina McBride, Rod Stewart, James Taylor &
7. Reach Out for Me (2018 Remastered)
8. I Say a Little Prayer for You (Duet with Patti Austin) [2018 Remastered] 9. I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself (feat. Burt Bacharach) [2018 Remastered] 10. Always Something There to Remind Me (2018 Remastered)
11. Don't Make Me Over (Duet with Patti Austin) [2018 Remastered] 12. Close to You (2018 Remastered)
13. A House Is Not a Home (2018 Remastered)
14. Alfie (2018 Remastered)
15. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head (2018 Remastered)
16. Baby It's You
17. Make It Easy on Yourself
18. Any Day Now
19. Message to Martha
20. Anyone Who Had a Heart
21. I'll Never Fall In Love Again